Saturday, December 22, 2007

Not ready

I apologize that it has been so long since an update. I have been crazy busy with college applications, babysitting, schoolwork, being sick, and having a ton of make up work to do. Considering this has consumed my life for the past month or so, Christmas has really snuck up on me. I started my shopping last Sunday (December 16th). Not good. On Monday, I found my self frazzled at the mall trying to get some shopping. When I finally found something, I realized at the counter that I forgot my ATM card at home. I searched my wallet trying to see if I could find enough money for the gift; I did!
The only gift I was really certain I was going to but was something online for my little sister. It was perfect! I knew what I wanted and even agreed to pay the two-day shipping price so that it would arrive in plenty of time. This was over a week ago and there is still no present. However, I did receive an email from the company for 30% off my next order because of any inconvenience (it expires Jan 31, 2008).
Last night it finally felt somewhat like a normal Christmas year for me. Rachel and I had our special little gift exchange, had dinner with my family, made some yummy treats, and watched “Friends.” I felt somewhat relaxed and ready for the coming days.
I hope everyone has all their shopping done and is ready for Christmas. If I do not blog, see, or talk to you in the next few days, have a wonderful Christmas!
Oh, just thought everyone shold know that Target already had bathing suits out...CRAZY!

No comments: