Saturday, March 8, 2008

So Long, Farewell...

Dear Headache,
I am so extremely tired of having you around! Today marks the 4th year of you being a part of my life. My life completely changed because of you- and not in a good way. Without you, I imagine that I would be completely different. I see myself loving high school, not being afraid of being too tired or hurting to much to hang out with people, and having confidence in myself. The truth is I will never be able to this with you around. Please, go away! You have way overstayed your welcome. You make me not feel like a normal kid. Normal kids don’t live in constant pain, have spinal taps or take medication up the yin-yang. Normal kids go to the doctors to get an answer, but I go expecting they won’t know how to help at all. I wish everyday that it will be our last together. That I will wake up and the pain you give will have miraculously disappeared. I am asking that you please go away; that you go and never ever return. I hope that by March ’09 I will celebrate you being gone and not be down in the dumps about having a 5th “anniversary.”

Peace Out,
Kelli

No comments: