Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Looking From A New Angle

Before, I could have told you at least a million different reasons why I disliked it so much. I was not interested, never had been and thought I never would be. I am slowly-very slowly- realizing it might not be as bad as I once thought. I hate that I am beginning to soften up to the idea of it. In all reality, it could give me everything I need. It would make me feel secure. Am I willing to put aside the rest of my feelings of disgust and “just go for it”? I am not sure. I am trying to be open; trying to see all the wonderful possibilities that could come along from it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you talking about church hopping?

Kelli said...

Negative.

Anonymous said...

What ever it is go for it! You will never know until you try it :)

-L