Sunday, December 12, 2010

You're Not so Little Anymore....

My love for you may be hidden in the way I give you a hard time, but secretly I think the world of you. I have never been protective over anyone like the way I am with you. I don’t ever want anything bad to happen to you. I want your dreams to come true and for you to fulfill the purpose you’ve been given. You have a huge heart and I can’t wait to see how else you’re going to use it for good in this world. I am proud of you and the person you are becoming. You’re not so little anymore and as sad as that makes me, I am so excited to see where the future takes us. I love that I can make you laugh with only one word and you can do the same for me. You try and see the good in everyone and have more passion than most people. I can’t get over how amazing you already are. Happy birthday, little one, I love you.

No comments: