Thursday, January 21, 2010

Honestly...

Sometimes I think I made a huge mistake. I was given an incredible opportunity to be an intern at the camp that I fell in love with over the summer. I accepted and then had to decline because it didn’t work out with school. I was upset but knew I had to do it. I returned back home and two short weeks later, moved to Riverside for school. It’s not that I don’t like it here, but sometimes I feel like missed out. I love it here, especially my roommates and friends. They are amazing and I couldn’t ask for better people to have in my life in SoCal. I really am so glad I am here, however, there is still that void in my heart though. I’m so thankful that because of my decline that my roommate Kira got the job. I wouldn’t have wanted it any other way. I think I did the right thing, but the empty part of heart makes me wonder.

2 comments:

Jessica D said...

Oh, Kelli, I'm sorry.

Kelli said...

Don't be sorry! I really love it here. I just wonder what life would have been like if I was there, and if left an amazing opportunity. If I was there, I would have felt the same way about messing up and missing out being here. All in all, Im so glad I'm here :)