Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Little Nervy...

Tomorrow is possibly the biggest interview of my life. This is the final process to see if I will be in the nursing program at CBU. It decides not only the next semester and few years of my life, but also my future. I didn’t start to get nervous about it until sometime yesterday. Then I realized what a big deal it is and how much it really will affect my life. BAM! PRESSURE. I got nervous about the silly things like what outfit I would wear and if my mouth would get too dry to talk. Then I got nervous about the real stuff too. Will the things I want them to know about come across clearly in what I say, or will they be lost in my nervousness? Will I be the kind of nursing student they are looking for?

Good thing it won't be this bad ;)



2 comments:

Jessica said...

How did it go?

Kelli said...

I think all but one part went very well. We will find out for sure in about 2(ish) weeks.