Saturday, January 22, 2011

Two Down...

I have now completed 2 weeks as a nursing student. Whew. I prepared myself for this transition and thus far, while it has been completely overwhelming at times, it has also been 2 amazing weeks. I’m doing and learning things that I actually care about. There’s something about telling people that I’m a nursing student that oddly enough makes me proud. My brain if often mush, I am tired all of the time, I said goodbye to my social life, but I love it. To be honest, I expected these first couple weeks to be a lot harder than they have been. I’m hanging in and surviving, taking things one step at a time. I can’t do everything at once. So if this is the week where everything hits the fan…remind me to slow down and take it one step at a time.

No comments: