Monday, February 7, 2011

Bump, Bump...

I hit a little bit of a bump. Last week was one of the most stressful weeks I have ever had, and it definitely got the better of me. Every aspect of the week was difficult, relationships, school, and just life in general. I seemed to have to work 10 x harder to do anything, and I just didn’t have the motivation to do it. Therefore, I hit the bump. I don’t let my emotions get the best of me very often, but over the weekend I totally did. Every little thing seemed to pile up: homework, my computer crashing, stupid people, and locking my keys in my car. I seemed to just breakdown from all the thigns going on. I am physically, emotionally, and mentally exhausted from it all. I am generally an optimistic person and when that flips to being a pessimist, it just makes me more upset. I’m ready to move on and get past this little bump. I’m for a better week and to have my emotions and outlook on life back to normal.

No comments: