Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Gotta Keep Going

I made it through my first week of school. To be honest, while it was hard to say goodbye to a fantastic summer I was ready to start my senior year-and get it over with too! I had high hopes for my senior year, thinking it couldn’t be as bad as my junior. However, my hopes for it soon crashed as I was in my first two classes. I didn’t know anyone in either of them. It seemed like I was the only one not already apart of these cliques.

I left campus that day remembering how uncomfortable I feel at school and how much I do not like being there. I feel I stick out like a sore thumb. I drove home upset, thinking about how I was going to have another horrible year. Later in the week I started changing my thinking. I thought how I hate being upset and how I could make things better. Well, I didn’t come up with anything other than trying to make the best out this year. I need to focus on all the times that are not so difficult at school. It needs to just be simple for now, nothing extraordinary. It will keep me going.

Note: My First thing to remember is that I get out at 11:25 every other day!

No comments: